Monday 11 January 2010

And there he goes again...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all....

I know its late but better late than never. We had a very nice and quiet christmas and as a big surprise for the children Phil came home on New Years Eve. Since then we have had a very slow moving life. Due to the weather our car is still down at Phil's parents but we don't mind. If we go to church or the shop we take the sleigh with us so the children can sit down if they get tiered. It's weird to think my parents brought me the sleigh for my first birthday all this years ago. Will it last till my children have their children? We will see.

Unfortunatly by tommorrow we are back to just the three of us again as Phil has to go back to his work for another 3 months. It was lovely to have him back with us for the days and it has showed us how we want to live our life and what we are working towards in the long run. But for now we have to go back being seperate again but I know it will not be forever.

I really enoyed our slow life for the last week or so. I am thriving for having a simple life so decluttering is one big must this year as we have far to much stuff and I am feeling at times how I can't breathe underneath all the clutter around me. More about the changes I am hoping to achive in another post as its getting late and the little princess is still up while her brother snozzes happily upstairs. Night night for now...

1 comment:

Woolly Wanderer said...

Thanks for leaving a comment... Benedict was four when the diabetes was diagnosed. Sorry to hear that you too are having a tough time with your hubby having to work away. Hope you have a reasonable week
San xx