Monday 14 December 2009

Feeling sad

It's been a while again since I last wrote here but life is rather upside down. After 5 weeks of us all being on and off ill seems like we have escape the all the bugs that go around and kept catching us. Phil has been gone now for 8 - 9 weeks; I think as I stopped counting after a few weeks, and its starting to get to me running the house by myself and looking after everybodys needs from children to four legged friends. All I want is a hug and somebody telling me everything will be alright. Its hard when you are trying to be strong and supporting your husband wherever he is and his damn job. Yes I need a HUG!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh hun, huge huge (((hugs))) to you! I know how hard it is to be on your own with young children whilst your other half is working away xxx